Provide comprehensive activities to accompany every Reader with full-colour, write-in Workbooks.
- Encourage independent study with self-assessment and reading record pages.
- Provide awareness of how the Workbook and Reader are integrated with a full matching grid.
- Give clarity to parents and teachers with information about developing reading skills, as well as additional activity resources.
- Practice skills learned with a balanced range of activities incorporating the four main areas of language comprehension: literal, inferential, deductive and evaluative as well as opportunities for creative writing and visual literacy development.
- Ensure affective use of the series with free teacher's notes available at www.hoddereducation.co.uk/NewCaribbeanJuniorReaderTeachers
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 96
Weight: 272 g
Dimensions: 298 x 209 x 10 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review