National 5 Mathematics Student Book - Student Book (Paperback)Craig Lowther (author), Robin Christie (author), Claire Crossman (author), Ian MacAndie (author), Brenda Harden (author), Andy Thompson (author), Stuart Welsh (author), Leckie & Leckie (illustrator)
- Not available
Exam Board: SQA
Level: National 5
First Teaching: 2013, First Exam: 2014
The National 5 Mathematics Student Book helps map your route through the CfE programme and provides comprehensive and authoritative guidance for the whole course.
* Full coverage of National 5 course specifications with list of learning intentions
* Attractive layout with clear text features
* Key questions highlight crucial concepts and techniques that need to be grasped by students in order to progress to the next learning intention
* What the examiner/assessor is looking for to help teachers & students feel secure
* End of unit material - unit assessment, exam-style questions with worked answers and examiners commentary, self-assessment
* Keep your learning on track/Stretch yourself to encourage self evaluation and provide challenge for higher ability students
* Active learning ideas: `You Should Already Know', lists for student to check they are confident with before proceeding AND `Make the link' highlights links between the topic and other areas of the course and/or across different subjects
* Assessment questions, exemplar work, model answers, suggested topic work
* Teacher Notes Answers online; Numeracy chapters online - probability chapters to ensure N5 students meet numeracy standards. A list of class activity ideas. PDF format
Student Books give a practical, supportive approach to help deliver the new curriculum and offer an appropriate blend of sound teaching and learning with exam and assessment guidance.
Publisher: Leckie & Leckie
Number of pages: 360
Weight: 830 g
Dimensions: 265 x 192 x 15 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review