National 5 English Practice Papers for SQA Exams - Practice Papers for SQA Exams (Paperback)Craig Aitchison (author)
- In stock online
National 5 English Practice Papers for SQA Exams will help you to prepare for the look and feel of the exam. All the papers will provide extensive practice and reflect the type and level of questions students are likely to meet; the formats of different question papers and assessment methods; and the type of marking schemes used by the SQA.
* Practice Papers for SQA Exams help students, parents and teachers to feel confident with the new exam experience
* Each book comprises several practice exams that mirror the SQA exam format - familiarising students with the demands of the exam and the expectations of the examiner
* Fully worked answer sections show all the critical stages in arriving at the correct answer
* Annotated marking schemes demonstrate how to get all the available marks, and also how to avoid losing them
* Topic Indexes enable students to select and practice questions and evaluate their progress on specific areas of the course
* A revision and study tips section gives general revision and exam technique tips, as well as defining subject-specific trigger or command words that students must know
Publisher: Leckie & Leckie
Number of pages: 112
Weight: 430 g
Dimensions: 297 x 210 x 8 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review