Exam Board: SQA
Level: National 5 & Higher
First Teaching: 2017 (N5) 2018 (Higher)
This N5 & Higher Psychology Student Book helps teachers and students map their route through the CfE programme, providing comprehensive and authoritative guidance for the course.
A complete core resource for National 5 and CfE Higher Psychology with the following topics covered in detail: Approaches to Psychology, Sleep, Psychopathology, Memory, Stress, Intelligence, Research methods, Conformity, Prejudice, Non-verbal communication and Relationships.
Progress and attainment for all
* Includes all the core content alongside seven additional topics, allowing students to use the book for both their N5 and Higher courses
* `Syllabus notes' are included throughout to highlight what students at each level need to know and do, supporting dual-level teaching
* `Key studies` detail the most important research that has taken place in each area
* Interactive activities help to ensure understanding and retention of knowledge
* `Top tips' give helpful hints to support learning and highlight important information
* `Discussion points' get pupils thinking more deeply about the issues and link psychology concepts to real world situations
Assessment and practice you can rely on
* Questions and specimen exam questions provide opportunities to check knowledge and put skills to work
* Detailed chapters on exam skills, the Assignment and research methods cover all the skills students will need to succeed in the assessments
Student Books give a practical, supportive approach to help deliver the new curriculum and offer a blend of sound teaching and learning with assessment guidance.
Publisher: Leckie & Leckie
Number of pages: 440
Weight: 270 g
Dimensions: 265 x 192 mm
Edition: 2nd Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review