My Xbox One
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to colorful Xbox One images that show you exactly what to do
Help when you run into problems with Xbox One, Kinect ™, Xbox Live ®, or SmartGlass
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your Xbox One system
Full-color, step-by-step tasks show how to have maximum fun with your new Xbox One! Learn how to
* Set up Xbox One, Kinect, and Xbox Live quickly-and start having fun now!
* Personalize settings, gamertags, avatars, gamerpics... your whole Xbox One experience
* Start your party, add chat, use built-in Skype, even make group video calls
* Capture video of your best gameplay moments with Game DVR
* Watch great video from practically anywhere: cable or satellite, DVD, Blu-ray, Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Prime, and more
* Play or stream all the music you love
* Web surf with Xbox One's supercharged version of Internet Explorer
* Use SmartGlass to transform your iPhone, iPad, Android, or Windows 8 device into a second Xbox screen or remote control
CATEGORY: Consumer Electronics
COVERS: Xbox One
USER LEVEL: Beginning-Intermediate
Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
Number of pages: 320
Weight: 506 g
Dimensions: 230 x 154 x 15 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?