Step-by-stepinstructions with callouts to photos that show you exactly what to do with the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, and Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
Help when you run into Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 problems or limitations
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 working just the way you want. Learn how to
* Navigate Samsung Galaxy Tab 3's Android operating system
* Retrieve, play, and manage music, video, podcasts, and audiobooks
* Use Google Play as a portal to movies and TV content
* Capture higher quality photos and video
* Surf the Web quickly with the built-in browser
* Simplify your life with the Calendar and Contacts
* Send email, text, and multimedia messages
* Connect your Galaxy Tab 3 to other devices and the cloud
* Use your Galaxy Tab 3 as an eReader to read books and magazines online
* Find and share any destination with Maps, Navigation, Local, and Location Sharing
* Discover, install, maintain, and work with new Android apps and widgets
* Customize your tablet to reflect your personal style and preferences
* Keep your Galaxy Tab 3 software up to date, reliable, and running smoothly
Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
Number of pages: 480
Weight: 750 g
Dimensions: 229 x 153 x 21 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.