Target success in WJEC Level 1/2 Vocational Award in Hospitality and Catering, Units 1 & 2, with this proven formula for effective, structured revision. Key content coverage is combined with exam-style tasks and practical tips to create a revision guide that students can rely on to review, strengthen and test their knowledge.
With My Revision Notes, every student can:
- Plan and manage a successful revision programme using the topic-by-topic planner.
- Consolidate subject knowledge by working through clear and focused content coverage.
- Test understanding and identify areas for improvement with regular 'Now Test Yourself' tasks and answers.
- Learn to revise effectively using engaging practical revision activities - for example, creating mind maps, watching videos and making flash cards.
- Improve exam technique through practice questions, expert tips and examples of typical mistakes to avoid.
- Get exam ready and prepare for the Unit 1 assessment with extra quick quizzes and answers to the practice questions available online.
- Approach the Unit 2 Learner Assignment Brief confidently with clear explanations of what's required and guidance on preparing your evidence.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 152
Weight: 412 g
Dimensions: 297 x 210 x 9 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Please note that owing to current COVID-19 restrictions, many of our shops are closed. Find out more by clicking here.