Target success in WJEC Level 1/2 Vocational Award in Hospitality and Catering, Units 1 & 2, with this proven formula for effective, structured revision. Key content coverage is combined with exam-style tasks and practical tips to create a revision guide that students can rely on to review, strengthen and test their knowledge.
With My Revision Notes, every student can:
- Plan and manage a successful revision programme using the topic-by-topic planner.
- Consolidate subject knowledge by working through clear and focused content coverage.
- Test understanding and identify areas for improvement with regular 'Now Test Yourself' tasks and answers.
- Learn to revise effectively using engaging practical revision activities - for example, creating mind maps, watching videos and making flash cards.
- Improve exam technique through practice questions, expert tips and examples of typical mistakes to avoid.
- Get exam ready and prepare for the Unit 1 assessment with extra quick quizzes and answers to the practice questions available online.
- Approach the Unit 2 Learner Assignment Brief confidently with clear explanations of what's required and guidance on preparing your evidence.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 152
Weight: 412 g
Dimensions: 297 x 210 x 9 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.