Exam board: OCR
Subject: Media Studies
First teaching: September 2017
First exams: Summer 2019
Target success in OCR GCSE (9-1) Media Studies with this proven formula for effective, structured revision. Clear guidance is combined with exam-style questions and practical tips to create a revision guide that students can rely on to review, strengthen and test their knowledge and skills.
With My Revision Notes every student can:
- Plan and manage a successful revision programme using the topic-by-topic planner
- Practise the enquiry, critical thinking and analytical skills they need, with 'Test yourself' questions and answers for Papers 1 and 2
- Understand what the examiner is looking for by comparing answers to sample student responses with commentary from experienced Media Studies teachers
- Improve exam technique through expert tips, exam preparation advice and examples of typical mistakes to avoid
- Revise, remember and accurately use key terms with definitions alongside the text for quick and easy reference
- Feel confident undertaking the non-exam assessment (NEA), using a checklist for the 'Creating media' production task
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 136
Weight: 380 g
Dimensions: 294 x 208 x 10 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?