My Revision Notes: OCR Cambridge Nationals in Creative iMedia L 1 / 2: Pre-production skills and Creating digital graphics (Paperback)Kevin Wells (author)
- In stock
Written by experienced author Kevin Wells, this is the only revision guide aimed specifically at helping students prepare for the mandatory examined unit Pre-Production Skills; unlock your students full potential with this step-by-step revision guide that provides the key content you need to know and guidance on how to apply it to achieve your best grade.
- Encourages active revision by combining topic coverage with a variety of 'Test Yourself' activities and formal exam-style questions
- Improves your exam technique through examiner tips and examples of typical mistakes to avoid
- Provides opportunities to improve your understanding and practise key IT skills for the mandatory examination
- Makes revision manageable by condensing topics into easy-to-revise chunks with handy end-of topic summaries
- Enables you to get exam ready with quick quizzes and answers to activities available online
- Helps you plan and pace your revision using the revision planner
- Improves your IT vocabulary by providing definitions of key terms
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 88
Weight: 260 g
Dimensions: 294 x 208 x 8 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.