My Revision Notes: OCR Cambridge Nationals in Creative iMedia L 1 / 2: Pre-production skills and Creating digital graphics (Paperback)Kevin Wells (author)
- In stock
Written by experienced author Kevin Wells, this is the only revision guide aimed specifically at helping students prepare for the mandatory examined unit Pre-Production Skills; unlock your students full potential with this step-by-step revision guide that provides the key content you need to know and guidance on how to apply it to achieve your best grade.
- Encourages active revision by combining topic coverage with a variety of 'Test Yourself' activities and formal exam-style questions
- Improves your exam technique through examiner tips and examples of typical mistakes to avoid
- Provides opportunities to improve your understanding and practise key IT skills for the mandatory examination
- Makes revision manageable by condensing topics into easy-to-revise chunks with handy end-of topic summaries
- Enables you to get exam ready with quick quizzes and answers to activities available online
- Helps you plan and pace your revision using the revision planner
- Improves your IT vocabulary by providing definitions of key terms
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 88
Weight: 270 g
Dimensions: 297 x 210 x 7 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
For shops outside of these areas: reserve online, pay on collection.
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.