My Revision Notes: OCR A-level History: Popular Culture and the Witchcraze of the 16th and 17th Centuries (Paperback)Nicholas Fellows (author)
- We can order this
Target success in OCR A-level History with this proven formula for effective, structured revision; key content coverage is combined with exam preparation activities and exam-style questions to create a revision guide that students can rely on to review, strengthen and test their knowledge.
- Enables students to plan and manage a successful revision programme using the topic-by-topic planner
- Consolidates knowledge with clear and focused content coverage, organised into easy-to-revise chunks
- Encourages active revision by closely combining historical content with related activities
- Helps students build, practise and enhance their exam skills as they progress through activities set at three different levels
- Improves exam technique through exam-style questions with sample answers and commentary from expert authors and teachers
- Boosts historical knowledge with a useful glossary and timeline
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 112
Weight: 320 g
Dimensions: 296 x 210 x 12 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review