Unlock your full potential with this revision guide which focuses on the key content and skills you need to succeed in for AQA (A) GCSE Schools History Project.
It covers the popular development study - Medicine Through Time and two popular depth studies - The American West 1840-95 and Germany c1919-45
How this revision guide helps you:
- It condenses each topic into easy-to-revise chunks with tick boxes to track your progress.
- There is a revision task for each chunk of content to make sure you have understood and learnt the key information.
- Key term boxes help you learn the essential vocabulary.
- Exam Practice provides sample exam-style questions for each topic - and you can check your answers online.
- Exam tips explain how to approach each kind of sample question and help you avoid the most common mistakes people make in their exams.
- For each topic there are also quick quizzes online at www.hodderplus.co.uk/myrevisionnotes.
This second edition is for the revised specification for first examination in Summer 2015.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 128
Weight: 334 g
Dimensions: 298 x 217 x 7 mm
Edition: 2nd Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review