Exam board: AQA
First teaching: September 2017
First exams: Summer 2019
Target success in AQA GCSE Psychology with this proven formula for effective, structured revision; key content coverage is combined with exam-style tasks and practical tips to create a revision guide that students can rely on to review, strengthen and test their knowledge.
With My Revision Notes, every student can:
- Plan and manage a successful revision programme using the topic-by-topic planner.
- Consolidate subject knowledge by working through clear and focused content coverage.
- Test understanding and identify areas for improvement with regular 'Now Test Yourself' tasks and
- Improve exam technique through practice questions, expert tips and examples of typical mistakes to avoid.
- Get exam ready with extra quick quizzes and answers to the practice questions available online.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 120
Weight: 336 g
Dimensions: 296 x 211 x 6 mm