My Revision Notes: AQA GCSE (9-1) Business (Paperback)Malcolm Surridge (author)
- 10+ in stock
Exam board: AQA
First teaching: September 2017
First exams: Summer 2019
Target success in AQA GCSE (9-1) Business with this proven formula for effective, structured revision; key content coverage is combined with exam-style tasks and practical tips to create a revision guide that students can rely on to review, strengthen and test their knowledge.
With My Revision Notes every student can:
- Plan and manage a successful revision programme using the topic-by-topic planner
- Consolidate their knowledge by working through clear and focused coverage of the AQA GCSE Business specification
- Test understanding and identify areas for improvement with regular 'Now test yourself' activities and answers
- Improve exam technique through practice questions on case studies, expert tips and examples of typical mistakes to avoid
- Revise, remember and accurately use key business terms with definitions alongside the text for quick and easy reference
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 120
Weight: 334 g
Dimensions: 297 x 210 x 9 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.