Our updated approach to revision will help you learn, practise and apply your skills and understanding. Coverage of key content is combined with practical study tips and effective revision strategies to create a guide you can rely on to build both knowledge and confidence.
My Revision Notes: AQA A-level Economics: Third Edition will help you:
- Plan and manage your revision with our topic-by-topic planner and exam breakdown introduction
- Develop your subject knowledge by making links between topics for more in-depth exam answers
- Improve subject-specific skills with an exam skills checkbox at the end of each chapter
- Avoid common mistakes and enhance your exam answers with examiner tips
- Practise and apply your skills and knowledge with exam-style questions and frequent questions with answer guidance online
- Understand key terms you will need for the exam with user-friendly definitions and a glossary
- Build quick recall with bullet-pointed summaries at the end of each chapter
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 232
Weight: 637 g
Dimensions: 297 x 210 x 14 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.