Exam board: AQA
Subject: Design and Technology
First teaching: September 2017
First exams: Summer 2019
Target success in AQA A Level Design and Technology (Product Design) with this proven formula for effective, structured revision. Key content coverage is combined with exam-style tasks and practical tips to create a revision guide that students can rely on to review, strengthen and test their knowledge.
With My Revision Notes, every student can:
- plan and manage a successful revision programme using the topic-by-topic planner
- consolidate subject knowledge by working through clear and focused content coverage
- test understanding and identify areas for improvement with regular 'Now Test Yourself' tasks and answers
- improve exam technique through practice questions, expert tips and examples of typical mistakes to avoid
- get exam ready with extra quick quizzes and answers to the practice questions available online.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 184
Weight: 500 g
Dimensions: 294 x 208 x 10 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.