My MacBook (Lion Edition) (Paperback)John Ray (author)
- Not available
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to MacBook photos that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into MacBook or OS X Lion problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your MacBook.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your MacBook working just the way you want.
The tasks include:
* Managing and arranging your desktop
* Creating and navigating virtual workspaces in Mission Control
* Opening and organizing applications in Launchpad
* Accessing the Internet through wired, wireless, and cellular networks
* Communicating via email, instant message, audio, and video chat
* Troubleshooting system problems
* Entertaining with music and videos
* Keeping in touch and on-time with Calendars and Contacts
* Downloading and managing software from the App Store and other sources
* Sharing files, printers, and even scanners over your network connection
* Expanding your capabilities with peripheral devices
* Protecting and securing your data
* Recording video and publishing it instantly online
Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
Number of pages: 384
Weight: 599 g
Dimensions: 226 x 155 x 17 mm
Edition: 2nd edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review