My Little Occult Book Club: A Creepy Collection (Hardback)Steven Rhodes (author)
- 10+ in stock
The humorous fake titles include Sell Your Soul! (Economics for Children), Necromancy for Beginners, and Caring for Your Demon Cat, and much more.
* Written in a playful voice that parodies subscription book catalogs
* Features puzzles, activities, and even a free fold-out poster
* Funny fake mail order offers for gifts such as "Cursed Videocassette"
Whether you're looking for a health guide for your changing werewolf body or a simple introduction to alien abduction, this silly and twisted read features a wide selection of books for any occult need.
For fans of dark humor, nostalgic horror, and vintage books alike, don't wait-order today!
* Perfect gift for fans of Stranger Things, IT, and The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
* Add it to the shelf with books like Yiddish with Dick and Jane by Ellis Weiner and Barbara Davilman and My Best Friend's Exorcism: A Novel by Grady Hendrix
Publisher: Chronicle Books
Number of pages: 80
Weight: 210 g
Dimensions: 184 x 133 x 13 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?