Multilingual Access and Services for Digital Collections (Paperback)Jiangping Chen (author)
- We can order this
This unique guide offers you a thorough understanding of multilingual information access (MLIA) and services and related concepts, such as database design, information retrieval, machine translation, and natural language processing.
* Integrates useful knowledge from multiple disciplines such as database design, information retrieval, machine translation, and natural language processing for multilingual information access
* Provides practical knowledge and technologies you can understand and apply in your work
* Shows you how to evaluate machine translation services and how to build multilingual services for digital libraries
* Acts as both a professional guide and a textbook or reference book for LIS courses
* Features comprehensive analysis of information processing tools and resources that will benefit corporate information professionals who deal with international customers
Number of pages: 210
Weight: 476 g
Dimensions: 251 x 175 x 18 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review