Footprint's Morocco Handbook has been thoroughly revised and updated ensuring travelers get the best out of their trip.
Whether its trekking high into the Atlas mountains, shopping in the souks, or soaking up some sun this new edition has detailed coverage of it all, plus thorough accommodation listings, where to eat and drink and all the best sights.
The heart of the guide is divided by region, giving comprehensive information on Marrakech & Essaouira, High Atlas, Fes, Meknes & Middle Atlas, the Desert & Gorges, Agadir & the South, Rabat, Casablanca & the Atlantic coast, Tangier & the North and East Morocco. Each region has an overview map which includes `Don't miss' destinations, local information on how to get around, detailed street maps where relevant, and an Essentials section with information on banks, embassies, emergency services and local festivals. Detailed listings on where to sleep, eat and play are provided for every destination within each region, enabling you to have an even better travel experience.
* Essentials section with tips on getting there and around
* Recommended itineraries to help with trip-planning
* Accommodation listings for every budget from riads and guesthouses to hotels and mountain huts
* Detailed street maps for important towns and cities
* Full-colour mini atlas section for orientation
* Where to buy the best babouches, carpets, ceramics, leatherwork and all manner of things in this shopper's paradise
* Best activities, including desert safaris, trekking, climbing and surfing
Packed with information on all the main attractions as well as detailed information on the dozens of activities and adventures that will help you get off the beaten track, Footprint's Morocco Handbook is the perfect companion for any intrepid traveller.
Publisher: Footprint Travel Guides
Number of pages: 480
Weight: 28 g
Dimensions: 185 x 120 x 28 mm
Edition: 6th edition