More Plants Less Waste: Plant-based Recipes + Zero Waste Life Hacks with Purpose (Hardback)Max La Manna (author)
- 5+ in stock
DELICIOUS PLANT-BASED RECIPES TO WASTE LESS FOOD!
Max La Manna, low waste chef and climate activist, bridges the gap between vegan food and waste-free cooking - inviting us to channel the MORE PLANTS LESS WASTE mindset and discover a stronger purpose in the kitchen and in our daily routines.
Through his viral recipe videos and work with BBC Earth and beyond, Max has inspired hundreds of thousands of people across the world to rethink their approach to food consumption and made it his mission to breathe new life into our leftovers that are typically destined for the bin. In his first cookbook he shares 80 of his tastiest, healthy recipes that are bursting with flavour, will help you save money, food and ensure you eat well - from Sumptuous Spag Bol and Vegan Shepherd's Pie to Pumpkin Pasta, Crunchy Cauliflower Curry or Leftover Veggie Nachos in a Hurry..
MORE PLANTS->LESS WASTE INCLUDES:
- simple, accessible ingredients that celebrate the power of vegetables and wholefoods at their best
- breakfasts, lunches, dinners, soups, stews and salads - plus sweet treats
- all-natural home hacks from DIY deodorant to Citrus Bomb House Cleanser
- the life tools you need to add value to what you already own and set you on the path to living more sustainably
- a 21-day zero waste challenge
Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton
Number of pages: 224
Weight: 940 g
Dimensions: 250 x 196 x 24 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.