Moon Nevada (Paperback)Scott Smith (author)
- In stock
Whether you're an adventure junkie, road-tripper, or card shark, Nevada has something for you. Make it the perfect trip with Moon Nevada.
Inside you'll find:
* The best road trips through Nevada, from 3 days on "the loneliest road in America," to a week covering Death Valley and the Extraterrestrial Highway, with detailed information on travel times, distances, and directions
* Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
* The top sights and unique activities for all travel styles:Explore caves and glaciers at Great Basin National Park, or go fishing, swimming, or boating on Lake Tahoe or Lake Mead. Marvel at the engineering of the Hoover Dam, camp out at a secluded alpine lake, or find the best spots for a day hike. Schedule your visit during one of the major festivals that frequent Nevada (Burning Man, Art Town Reno, or the National Rodeo Finals), or shop for local turquoise trinkets. Try your hand at a slot machine, and get a taste of the world-renowned Las Vegas nightlife
* Focused coverage of Reno, Las Vegas, Death Valley, Tahoe, Central Nevada, Elko, the Ruby Mountains, and more
* Honest advice on where to stay, when to go, and how to get around
* Expert tips from long-time Nevada local Scott Smith
* Thorough information, including background on the landscape, plants and animals, climate, and local culture
With Moon Nevada's practical tips, myriad activities, and local insight, you can plan your trip your way.
Spending more time at the lake? Try Moon Tahoe. Headed to the parks? Try Moon Yosemite National Park or Moon Death Valley National Park.
Publisher: Avalon Travel Publishing
Number of pages: 300
Weight: 372 g
Dimensions: 192 x 145 x 19 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.