Moon Havana (Second Edition) (Paperback)Christopher Baker (author)
- In stock online
Moon Travel Guides: Experience the Life of the City!
Discover what countless literary icons have: an amalgam of stunning architecture, compelling history, and world-class cuisine. Fall in love with Havana with Cuba expert Christopher P. Baker's Moon Havana.
What You'll Discover in Moon Havana:
* Expert, knowledgeable perspective from Christopher P. Baker on the capital of the country he has studied for decades
* Full-color photos and detailed, easy-to-use maps for getting around on your own
* Strategic itineraries for every trip and budget, including: The Best of Havana in 5 Days, Viva la Revolucion!, Havana's Musical Feast, and Cars, Cigars, and Cabarets
* Honest advice on finding the best accommodations and navigating the city by car or public transportation
* Activities and ideas for every traveler: Stroll the tree-lined Prado in Old Havana (Habana Viejo), or hang out in one of Hemingway's old haunts. Relax and people-watch in the sunshine in one of Havana's quintessential plazas, or take a self-guided walking tour of the city's key museums and galleries. Wind down with a classic mojito, and find the best spots in town for dining and dancing
* Detailed and thorough information, including crucial background on culture and history, geography, and language
* The most up-to-date and comprehensive guide to the essentials: travel laws, visas and officialdom, and health and safety tips
With Moon Havana's practical tips, myriad activities, and local insight on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.
Expanding your trip? Try Moon Cuba.
Publisher: Avalon Travel Publishing
Number of pages: 250
Weight: 254 g
Dimensions: 192 x 119 x 15 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review