Molecular Cell Biology: International Edition (Hardback)Angelika Amon (author), Arnold Berk (author), Anthony Bretscher (author), Chris A. Kaiser (author), Monty Krieger (author), Harvey Lodish (author), Hidde Ploegh (author), Matthew P. Scott (author)
- Not available
LaunchPad is an interactive online resource that helps students achieve better results. LaunchPad combines an interactive e-book with high-quality multimedia content and ready-made assessment options, including LearningCurve, our adaptive quizzing resource, to engage your students and develop their understanding.
Unique LaunchPad features included in Molecular Cell Biology:
* Pre-built Units for each chapter, curated by experienced educators, with media for that chapter organized and ready to assign or customize to suit your course.
* Intuitive and useful analytics, with a Gradebook that lets you see how your class is doing individually and as a whole.
* A streamlined and intuitive interface that lets you build an entire course in minutes.
LearningCurve in Launchpad
In a game-like format, LearningCurve adaptive and formative quizzing provides an effective way to get students involved in the coursework. It offers:
* A unique learning path for each student, with quizzes shaped by each individual's correct and incorrect answers.
* A Personalised Study Plan, to guide students' preparation for class and for exams.
* Feedback for each question with live links to relevant e-book pages, guiding students to the reading they need to do to improve their areas of weakness.
For more information on LaunchPad including how to request a demo, access our support centre, and watch our video tutorials, please visit here.
Request a demo or instructor access
Publisher: W.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
Number of pages: 973
Weight: 2874 g
Dimensions: 287 x 224 x 44 mm
Edition: 7th ed. 2012
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review