Molecular Cell Biology: International Edition (Hardback)Angelika Amon (author), Arnold Berk (author), Anthony Bretscher (author), Chris A. Kaiser (author), Monty Krieger (author), Harvey Lodish (author), Hidde Ploegh (author), Matthew P. Scott (author)
- Not available
LaunchPad is an interactive online resource that helps students achieve better results. LaunchPad combines an interactive e-book with high-quality multimedia content and ready-made assessment options, including LearningCurve, our adaptive quizzing resource, to engage your students and develop their understanding.
Unique LaunchPad features included in Molecular Cell Biology:
* Pre-built Units for each chapter, curated by experienced educators, with media for that chapter organized and ready to assign or customize to suit your course.
* Intuitive and useful analytics, with a Gradebook that lets you see how your class is doing individually and as a whole.
* A streamlined and intuitive interface that lets you build an entire course in minutes.
LearningCurve in Launchpad
In a game-like format, LearningCurve adaptive and formative quizzing provides an effective way to get students involved in the coursework. It offers:
* A unique learning path for each student, with quizzes shaped by each individual's correct and incorrect answers.
* A Personalised Study Plan, to guide students' preparation for class and for exams.
* Feedback for each question with live links to relevant e-book pages, guiding students to the reading they need to do to improve their areas of weakness.
For more information on LaunchPad including how to request a demo, access our support centre, and watch our video tutorials, please visit here.
Request a demo or instructor access
Publisher: Macmillan Learning
Number of pages: 973
Weight: 2874 g
Dimensions: 287 x 224 x 44 mm
Edition: 7th ed. 2012
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.