The Grammar is divided into two parts. Part A covers traditional grammatical categories such as word order, nouns, verbs and adjectives. Part B is carefully organized around language functions and notions such as:
* Giving and seeking information
* Putting actions into context
* Expressing likes, dislikes and preferences
With a strong emphasis on contemporary usage, all grammar points and functions are richly illustrated with examples. Implementing feedback from users of the first edition of the grammar, this second edition now features:
* More functional items
* Clearer explanations and more accessible descriptors
* Greater emphasis on areas of particular difficulty for learners of Spanish, such as tense usage, ser and estar and the reflective.
This is the ideal reference grammar for learners of Spanish at all levels, from elementary to advanced. No prior knowledge of grammatical terminology is assumed and a glossary of grammatical terms is provided.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 472
Weight: 998 g
Dimensions: 248 x 171 x 40 mm
Edition: 2nd New edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review