Modern Oxidation Methods (Hardback)Jan-Erling Backvall (editor)
- We can order this
This completely revised, updated second edition now includes additional sections on industrial oxidation and biochemical oxidation.
Edited by one of the world leaders in the field, high-quality contributions cover every important aspect from classical to green chemistry methods:
- Recent Developments in Metal-catalyzed Dihydroxylation of Alkenes
- Transition Metal-Catalyzed Epoxidation of Alkenes
- Organocatalytic Oxidation. Ketone-Catalyzed Asymmetric Epoxidation of Alkenes and Synthetic Applications
- Catalytic Oxidations with Hydrogen Peroxide in Fluorinated Alcohol Solvents
- Modern Oxidation of Alcohols using Environmentally Benign Oxidants
- Aerobic Oxidations and Related Reactions Catalyzed by N-Hydro xyphthalimide
- Ruthenium-Catalyzed Oxidation for Organic Synthesis
- Selective Oxidation of Amines and Sulfides
- Liquid Phase Oxidation Reactions Catalyzed by Polyoxometalates
- Oxidation of Carbonyl Compounds
- Manganese-Catalyzed Oxidation with Hydrogen Peroxide
- Biooxidation with Cytochrome P450 Monooxygenases
By providing an overview of this vast topic, the book represents an unparalleled aid for organic, catalytic and biochemists working in the field.
Publisher: Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
Number of pages: 481
Weight: 1044 g
Dimensions: 249 x 180 x 29 mm
Edition: 2nd Edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review