Modern Magnetic Resonance - Modern Magnetic Resonance (Hardback)Graham A. Webb (editor)
- Coming soon
A comprehensive collection of the applications of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Electron-Spin Resonance (ESR).
Covers the wide ranging disciplines in which these techniques are used:
* Biological Sciences;
* Pharmaceutical Sciences;
* Medical uses;
* Marine Science;
* Materials Science;
* Food Science.
Illustrates many techniques through the applications described, e.g.:
* High resolution solid and liquid state NMR;
* Low resolution NMR, especially important in food science;
* Solution State NMR, especially important in pharmaceutical sciences;
* Magnetic Resonance Imaging, especially important for medical uses;
* Electron Spin Resonance, especially important for spin-labelling in food, marine and medical studies.
Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
Number of pages: 2269
Dimensions: 235 x 155 mm
Edition: 2nd ed. 2018
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review