Modern Magnetic Resonance: Part 1: Applications in Chemistry, Biological and Marine Sciences, Part 2: Applications in Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Part 3: Applications in Materials Science and Food Science (Paperback)Graham A. Webb (editor)
- We can order this
A comprehensive collection of the applications of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Electron-Spin Resonance (ESR).
Covers the wide ranging disciplines in which these techniques are used:
* Biological Sciences;
* Pharmaceutical Sciences;
* Medical uses;
* Marine Science;
* Materials Science;
* Food Science.
Illustrates many techniques through the applications described, e.g.:
* High resolution solid and liquid state NMR;
* Low resolution NMR, especially important in food science;
* Solution State NMR, especially important in pharmaceutical sciences;
* Magnetic Resonance Imaging, especially important for medical uses;
* Electron Spin Resonance, especially important for spin-labelling in food, marine and medical studies.
Number of pages: 1926
Weight: 1136 g
Dimensions: 260 x 193 mm
Edition: 2006 ed.
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review