Modern Languages Study Guides: Das Leben der Anderen: Film Study Guide for AS/A-level German - Film and literature guides (Paperback)Geoff Brammall (author)
- Not available
Exam Board: AQA, Edexcel & Eduqas
Subject: Modern Languages
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: June 2017
Film analysis made easy. Build your students' confidence in their language abilities and help them develop the skills needed to critique their chosen work: putting it into context, understanding the themes and director's technique, as well as specialist terminology.
Breaking down each scene, character and theme in Das Leben der Anderen (The Lives of Others), this accessible guide will enable your students to understand the historical and social context of the film and give them the critical and language skills needed to write a successful essay.
- Strengthen language skills with relevant grammar, vocab and writing exercises throughout
- Aim for top marks by building a bank of textual examples and quotes to enhance exam response
- Build confidence with knowledge-check questions at the end of every chapter
- Revise effectively with pages of essential vocabulary and key mind maps throughout
- Feel prepared for exams with advice on how to write an essay, plus sample essay questions, two levels of model answers and examiner commentary
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 96
Weight: 228 g
Dimensions: 248 x 190 x 5 mm
This is an excellent guide for both teacher and student - clear and well-structured, with key vocabulary highlighted and plenty of activities/exercises to give the student opportunities to practise the new language learnt in the scene/character summaries. -- Helen Smart, British School Muscat
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review