* section 1 provides exercises based on essential grammatical structures
* section 2 practises everyday functions (e.g. making introductions, apologizing, expressing needs).
A comprehensive answer key at the back of the book enables you to check your progress. Taking into account feedback from the first edition, this second edition now features:
* exercises graded on a 3-point scale according to their level of difficulty
* cross-referencing to the Modern French Grammar, Second Edition, for each and every exercise
* topical exercises that develop vocabulary.
Modern French Grammar Workbook is ideal for all learners of French: beginners, intermediate and advanced students. It can be used both independently and alongside the Modern French Grammar (ISBN 0-415-33162-5).
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 112
Weight: 227 g
Dimensions: 248 x 171 x 8 mm
Edition: 2nd New edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review