MKSAP ® 18 General Internal Medicine (Paperback)Paul S. Mueller (editor)
- We can order this
MKSAP ® 18 is specifically intended for physicians who provide personal, non-surgical care to adults, including general internists and primary care physicians, subspecialists who need to remain up-to-date in internal medicine, residents preparing for the Certification Exam in internal medicine, physicians preparing for the Maintenance of the Certification Exam in internal medicine, and medical educators.
The learning objectives of MKSAP ® 18 are:
- Close gaps between actual care in your practice and preferred standards of care, based on best evidence.
- Diagnose disease states that are less common and sometimes overlooked or confusing.
- Improve management of comorbid conditions that can complicate patient care.
- Determine when to refer patients for surgery or care by subspecialists.
- Pass the ABIM Certification Examination and the ABIM Maintenance of Certification Examination.
Publisher: American College of Physicians
Number of pages: 283
Dimensions: 229 x 152 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?