Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery: A Practical Guide to Anatomy and Techniques is a beautifully illustrated text describing the 18 most widely accepted minimally-invasive procedures in spine surgery. Written by leaders in both neurologic and orthopedic spine surgery, this book offers the most up-to-date material and the broadest perspective on the subject. Procedures range from simple to complex and cover the cervical, thoracic and lumbar regions of the spine. Chapter topics include:
* image-guided spinal navigation
* posterior cervical instrumentation and fusion
* thoracoscopic deformity correction
* facet joint and epidural injections
* discography and endoscopic lumbar discectomy
* transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion (TLIF)
* anterior lumbar interbody fusion (ALIF)
* iliac crest bone graft harvest and fusion techniques
Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
Number of pages: 187
Weight: 544 g
Dimensions: 279 x 210 x 13 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review