from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
Mindful Eating For Dummies (Paperback)Laura Dawn (author)
Embrace mindful eating and be a whole new you
Are you struggling to lose weight? Wanting to end chronic overeating? Are you seeking a healthier relationship with food? Say goodbye to yo-yo dieting and find a long-term, sustainable solution to health and weight-loss with Mindful Eating For Dummies! This comprehensive guide will show you how to avoid negative thought patterns, reduce overeating and establish a healthy relationship with food through scientifically proven methods.
- Don’t be mindless — kick mindlessness to the curb by understanding bad habits and overeating triggers
- Embrace the journey — dive right in to the mindful eating journey by setting realistic expectations and keeping a journal
- Get mindful with meal prep — establish good habits in your kitchen to prepare meals mindfully
- Overcome obstacles — explore your strong cravings, navigate mindless mistakes and make mindfulness part of your busy schedule
Open the book and find:
- Tips to help reduce overeating
- How mindful eating can increase enjoyment of food
- Tricks to maintain a supportive mindful mindset
- How to identify your hunger and fullness levels
- The lowdown on implementing mindful eating for families
- Ways to maintain mindful eating in social situations
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Number of pages: 288
Weight: 367 g
Dimensions: 216 x 141 x 16 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?