Milo the dog is very proud of his moustache, but one day a bird comes and steals it from him. Join Milo as he searches for his missing moustache, and finally solves the problem, in this hilarious and quirky story by nine-year-old Collins Big Cat Competition winner Katie McDougall, with wonderful illustrations by Simona Meisser.
* Yellow/Band 3 books offer varied sentence structure and natural language
* A story with a familiar setting
* An aerial view of Milo's surroundings on pages 14 and 15 helps readers to recap the key events of the story, providing a wealth of speaking and listening opportunities.
* Curriculum Links: Citizenship: Choices.
* This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 16
Weight: 60 g
Dimensions: 170 x 210 x 2 mm