Midfacial Rejuvenation is a comprehensive review of the majority of procedures and options for midfacial aesthetic and corrective surgery. Each contributor offers a unique approach to the midfacial area, with detailed specifics for every technique. Chapters on midfacial anatomy, complications and their management complete the comprehensive coverage of the subject matter, resulting in a reference text that will benefit every practitioner dealing with the midfacial region.
* One of the first books to focus exclusively on the midfacial area
* Highly illustrated and with clear, step-by-step instructions on performing a variety of midface lifts, implants, sutures, grafts, and fillers
* Over 300 full color images
* Includes in-depth chapters on midfacial anatomy and the anatomic basis of aging
* Multiple approaches to midfacial rejuvenation by well-known surgeons in fields such as oculoplastics, facial plastics, general plastics, and dermatologists
Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
Number of pages: 252
Weight: 700 g
Dimensions: 254 x 178 x 14 mm
Edition: Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 201
From the reviews:"This is a collection of mostly surgical procedures to lift tone and enhance the middle section of the face. The book stresses an awareness of facial anatomy, an appreciation of how our structures age, and the ability to discern the ideal three-dimensional shape necessary to fulfill our aesthetic. ... the book is intended for practitioners in plastic surgery, ENT, and ophthalmology." (Jeffrey S. Rosenthal, Doody's Review Service, May, 2012)
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review