Microsoft Excel 2019 Formulas and Functions (Paperback)Paul McFedries (author)
- Coming soon
Becoming an Excel expert has never been easier! You'll find crystal-clear instructions; insider insights; even complete step-by-step projects for building timesheets, projecting cash flow, aging receivables, analyzing defects, and more.
- Quickly create powerful spreadsheets with range names and array formulas
- Use conditional formatting to instantly reveal anomalies, problems, or opportunities
- Analyze your data with standard tables and PivotTables
- Use complex criteria to filter data in lists
- Understand correlations between data
- Perform sophisticated what-if analyses
- Use regression to track trends and make forecasts
- Build loan, investment, and discount formulas
- Validate data, troubleshoot problems, and build more accurate, trustworthy spreadsheets
Publisher: Microsoft Press,U.S.
Number of pages: 512
Dimensions: 229 x 187 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review