Michel Foucault (Hardback)Sara Mills (author)
- We can order this
* an examination of Foucault's contexts
* a guide to his key ideas
* an overview of responses to his work
* practical hints on 'using Foucault'
* an annotated guide to his most influential works
* suggestions for further reading.
Challenging not just what we think but how we think, Foucault's work remains the subject of heated debate. Sara Mills' Michel Foucault offers an introduction to both the ideas and the debate, fully equipping student readers for an encounter with this most influential of thinkers.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 160
Weight: 249 g
Dimensions: 197 x 133 x 18 mm
Edition: 2nd New edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review