Mechanics of Materials, SI Edition (Paperback)Russell C. Hibbeler (author)
- Not available
For undergraduate Mechanics of Materials courses in Mechanical, Civil, and Aerospace Engineering departments.
Containing Hibbeler's hallmark student-oriented features, this text is in four-color with a photorealistic art program designed to help students visualize difficult concepts. A clear, concise writing style and more examples than any other text further contribute to students' ability to master the material.
This edition can be packaged with MasteringEngineering, an innovative online program created to emulate the instructor's office-hour environment, guiding students through engineering concepts from Mechanics of Materials with self-paced individualized coaching.
Teaching and Learning Experience
To provide a better teaching and learning experience, for both instructors and students, this program will provide:
* Individualized Coaching: Available with MasteringEngineering, an online program that emulates the instructor's office-hour environment using self-paced individualized coaching.
* Problem Solving: A large variety of problem types from a broad range of engineering disciplines, stress practical, realistic situations encountered in professional practice, varying levels of difficulty, and problems that involve solution by computer.
* Visualization: This text is in four-color with a photorealistic art program designed to help students visualize difficult concepts.
* Review and Student Support: A thorough end of chapter review provides students with a concise tool for reviewing chapter contents.
* Accuracy: The accuracy of the text and problem solutions has been thoroughly checked by four other parties.
Publisher: Pearson Education Centre
Number of pages: 866
Weight: 1384 g
Dimensions: 236 x 199 x 27 mm
Edition: 9th edition