Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Triumph over tough equations and get top scores on the SAT Math section!
If you're struggling with SAT math, you can rest easy--the revised and updated edition of McGraw-Hill's Conquering SAT Math is here. Written by expert math instructors, this updated guide is packed with drills, exercises, and sample questions, as well as full coverage of SAT multiple-choice and constructed-response math problems. For each math topic, you get solved problems of gradually increasing difficulty, plus exercises with math problems in SAT format.
McGraw-Hill's Conquering SAT Math includes:* 5 full-length practice SAT Math Tests
* Complete review of all mathematics topics tested on the SAT
* Strategies for answering the challenging multiple-choice questions
* Guidance for the appropriate use of a calculator to answer questions
* Drills and exercises to build your mathematics problem-solving skills
* 4 sample SAT Math sections with complete explanations of every question
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Number of pages: 336
Edition: 4th edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.