Please note, this resource is for the exams up to June 2022. New revision resources will be available from Spring 2022 for the exams from November 2022.
Exam Board: ISEB
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: Autumn 2016
Secure top marks in 13+ entrance exams with this indispensable revision resource, covering all Maths topics with clear explanations, summaries and self-assessment exercises for Levels 1, 2 and 3 of the ISEB Common Entrance syllabus
- Covers all topics with extensive, level-differentiated content
- Reinforces understanding with short answer exercises and over 90 'test yourself' questions
- Improves technique with exam tips, revision guidance and a glossary of mathematical terms
- Suitable for ISEB 13+ Mathematics Common Entrance exams taken from Autumn 2016 onwards.
Also available to purchase from the Galore Park website www.galorepark.co.uk:
- Mathematics for Common Entrance 13+ Exam Practice Questions
- Mathematics for Common Entrance 13+ Exam Practice Answers
- Mathematics for Common Entrance One
- Mathematics for Common Entrance One Answers
- Mathematics for Common Entrance Two
- Mathematics for Common Entrance Two Answers
- Mathematics for Common Entrance Three (Extension)
- Mathematics for Common Entrance Three (Extension) Answers
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 264
Weight: 780 g
Dimensions: 298 x 210 x 12 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.