In two parts, the book focusses on materials science developments in the area of
1) Materials Data and Informatics:
- Materials data quality and infrastructure
- Materials databases
- Materials data mining, image analysis, data driven materials discovery, data visualization.
2) Materials for Tomorrow's Energy Infrastructure:
- Pipeline, transport and storage materials for future fuels: biofuels, hydrogen, natural gas, ethanol, etc.
-Materials for renewable energy technologies
This book presents selected contributions of exceptional young postdoctoral scientists to the 4th WMRIF Workshop for Young Scientists, hosted by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, at the NIST site in Boulder, Colorado, USA, September 8 to September 10, 2014.
Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
Number of pages: 245
Weight: 3927 g
Dimensions: 235 x 155 x 14 mm
Edition: Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 201
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review