Matching Baitfish: Patterns and Techniques for Great Lakes Steelhead and Lake Run Browns (Hardback)Kevin Feenstra (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
One of the country's top guides and fly tiers covers how to effectively imitate the baitfish that the premier game fish of the Great Lakes feed on. Stunning photographs of the baitfish underwater, in their habitat, complement the detailed information on presenting the fly, reading the water, and other key tactics. This work is not only an essential reference for anglers who fish the many tributaries flowing into the Great Lakes-from Michigan to New York-but for any angler seeking to better understand how to best fool their quarry.
* guide tips for reading the water
* strategies for swinging flies
* 20 guide flies and detailed recipes
* essential information for anglers in Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New York including Ontario, Canada
Publisher: Stackpole Books
Number of pages: 224
Weight: 984 g
Dimensions: 289 x 224 x 17 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?