Transform your image editing skills from beginner to advanced level using a range of powerful tools and techniques in tandem with Adobe's latest AI technology
* Updated to the latest Photoshop Elements 2020 with focussed coverage on Adobe's latest AI technology
* Organize, find and keep track of the ever-increasing number of images, video and other media
* Discover common solutions for a wide range of photographic and image editing problems
Adobe Photoshop Elements is a raster graphics editor for entry-level photographers, image editors, and hobbyists. Though it shares many of Photoshop CC's high-end features, it also boasts a significant number of simple to use, yet highly effective tools not found at the professional level.
The book is updated to Photoshop Elements 2020 covering the improvements and additions in the latest version. This book presents the complexities of image editing in easy-to-follow, bite-sized chunks, allowing you to quickly recognize the editing challenge, and helps you to identify the tools and techniques required to make improvements and to apply those techniques quickly and efficiently. You will start by learning how to import, organize, manage, edit, and use your pictures in a format that's designed for creative photography projects. Going further, you'll discover how to fix a wide range of photographic problems based on the book's extensive repertoire of commonly applied solutions. You'll be escorted through a wide range of common processes that include applying artistic effects to creative projects, custom image makeovers, processing images for social media, and other file export methods
This book is designed not only for inexperienced photographers who'd like to dip their toes into the editing world but also for those wanting simple but effective ideas on how to expand their creativity while remaining time-efficient.
What you will learn
* Explore the automatic AI-powered features designed to make the editing process faster and more efficient
* Add graphic elements to any composition, photograph, or illustration
* Tackle challenges in editing multi-layered images for your photography projects
* Develop illustrative skills with Photoshop Elements' variety of drawing tools
* Understand techniques for professional photo retouching
* Work with online and local templates to create calendars, greeting cards, and other projects
Who This Book Is For
All creative and enthusiast photographers with elementary experience of photo editing. Those that have a desire to both organize their picture collection and take control of their post-processing requirements. Photo-taking skills alongside basic photo editing knowledge would be an asset, but not a vital pre-requisite to get the most from this publication.
Publisher: Packt Publishing Limited
Number of pages: 467
Dimensions: 235 x 191 mm