The ultimate guide to the Marvel Heroes' transport
This manual covers the various vehicles used by Marvel Heroes, both in films and cartoons, with detailed technical drawings, cutaways and stills from films and cartoon strips. The text includes explanations and insight provided by the `Heroes' themselves, as well as fully illustrated details of the design, evolution, operation and maintenance of each of the vehicle. From the Spider Mobile to Thor's Chariot, from Ghost Rider's motorcycle to the X-men's X-Jet, the complete technical guide to all the favourite Marvel Heroes vehicles.
* Licensed from Marvel.
* Insight from the heroes themselves - Spider Man will talk about the Spider Mobile, Thor will talk about his Chariot, and Professor X will talk about the X-Jet.
* The inside story on the vehicles used by - Spiderman, The X-Men, Captain America, Thor, The Fantastic Four, Ghost Rider, Cyclops, Jack O'Lantern, The Goblin, etc.
* The technical evolution of each vehicle.
* Technical drawings, cutaways, comic-book illustrations and stills from the films.
* A unique guide to some extreme machines.
Author to be confirmed.
Publisher: Haynes Publishing Group
Number of pages: 160
Weight: 952 g
Dimensions: 276 x 214 x 20 mm