Market Leader 3rd Edition Extra Elementary Coursebook with DVD-ROM and MyEnglishLab Pack - Market LeaderIwona Dubicka (author)
- We can order this
Student Course Book
* Authentic texts from the Financial Times and other sources develop reading skills and provide essential business vocabulary.
* Interviews with business people and experts develop listening skills, such as prediction, listening for specific information and note taking.
* Language Work develops students' awareness of common problem areas and introduces grammatical concepts.
* 16 pages of business skills in each level: negotiating, presentation, writing emails, telephoning and teleconferencing, small talk, meetings and interviews.
* Open discussion exercises for groups and pairs.
* Skills section for teaching career-related skills.
* Useful Language Box provides phrases for role play situations in the workplace.
* Case study discussions on the unit topic (with commentaries on the DVD-ROM).
* Working Across Cultures develops cultural awareness and skills.
* Four revisions units in each Course Book.
* All 12 interviews from the Course Book, with optional subtitles, expose students to natural, authentic speech.
* Self-study practice activities allow students to revisit problem areas and reinforce classwork.
* Activities provide language-recycling opportunities with instant, personalised feedback.
* iGlossary - a digital mini-dictionary that provides definitions and pronunciations of all the key words listed in the Course Book.
* Audio for business skills lessons.
MyEnglishLab online learning platform
* MyEnglishLab is designed to improve student results with rich, interactive exercises that correspond perfectly to each unit of the Course Book.
* Helpful feedback and immediate grading ensure students are highly engaged and motivated as they experience meaningful language learning outside the classroom.
* Unlimited access for students allows online course materials to be used as homework - whether at home, in the lab, or anywhere with online access.
Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
Weight: 578 g
Dimensions: 296 x 209 x 11 mm
Edition: 3rd edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review