Designed for all users, no matter what level of language skill, this manual comprises five parts:
* A 6000-word, two-way Glossary of the most useful business terms
* A 100-page Written Communications section giving models of 50 letters, faxes and documents
* An 80-page Spoken Situations section covering face-to-face and telephone situations
* A short Reference Grammar outlining the major grammar features of Italian
* A short Business Facts section covering essential information of the country or countries where Italian is used
Written by an experienced native and non-native speaker team, this unique volume is an essential, one-stop reference for all students and professionals studying or working in business and management where Italian is used
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 416
Weight: 658 g
Dimensions: 234 x 156 x 24 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
For shops outside of these areas: reserve online, pay on collection.
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.