Managing your Sales Force: A Motivational Approach (Paperback)Pingali Venugopal (author)
- We can order this
Divided into two sections, this book
- takes an integrated view of management decisions, both strategic and operational, and works out each as a motivator for the salespersons;
- emphasizes the need for managers to motivate salespersons, beyond the commonly used monetary incentives;
- highlights the importance of behavioural transactions that have to take place for a sale to be successful;
- develops a framework to integrate the sales management function with the marketing mix so that there are no overlaps; and
- stresses the need to devise appropriate training programmes for salespersons.
Publisher: SAGE Publications Inc
Number of pages: 196
Weight: 248 g
Dimensions: 215 x 139 x 12 mm
An entirely refreshing and practical approach in the area of sales force management. The book is well organized and presented very well about strategic and operational decisions in sales management.... Overall, author has done excellent job in organizing the relevant and up-to-date literatures and presenting it in a meaningful manner. This book will be a great asset to academician, who will able to know about current literature helping them in teaching and research. From student point of view, this book will provide practical insight in sales management with radical viewpoints.
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review