Revised, updated and reorganized, Managing Stress: Principles & Strategies for Health and Well-Being Eighth Edition, provides a comprehensive approach to stress management honoring the integration, balance, and harmony of mind, body, spirit, and emotions. The holistic approach taken by internationally acclaimed lecturer and author Brian Luke Seaward gently guides the reader to greater levels of mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being by emphasizing the importance of mind-body-spirit unity. Referred to as the "authority on stress management" by students and professionals, this book gives students the tools needed to identify and manage stress while teaching them how to strive for health and balance.
New and Key Features to the 8th Edition:
- Includes a new Chapter 28, Ecotherapy: The Healing Power of Nature.
- Revised and updated to keep pace with changes in the field.
- Chapter 15, Communication Skills in the Information Age, has been expanded to reference the latest technology and how it affects lifestyles.
- New information on stress and diabetes, job market stressors, desk yoga options, food allergies, and much more.
- Includes FREE access to the Navigate Companion Website to accompany Managing Stress, Eighth Edition which includes relaxation technique audio files, practice quizzes, crossword puzzles, animated flashcards, and more.
- Instructor's material include Instructor's manual, LMS-ready Test Bank, PowerPoint Image Bank, PowerPoint Lecture Slides, Sample Syllabi and Lesson Plans.
Publisher: Jones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
Number of pages: 602
Weight: 1106 g
Dimensions: 272 x 213 x 25 mm
Edition: 8th Revised edition