Management: The Basics - The Basics (Hardback)Morgen Witzel (author)
- We can order this
Management: The Basics provides an easy, jargon-free introduction to the fundamental principles and practices of modern management. Using examples ranging from people management at Cadbury and the Enron crisis to the marketing of fried chicken in China, it explains key aspects of management, including:
* planning effective business strategy to meet goals
* how successful marketing works
* how organizations are structured and function
* how to understand corporate finance
* what affects how people work and effective human resources management
* the importance of knowledge and culture.
This informative and accessible guide is ideal for anyone who wants to understand what management is and how it works.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 224
Weight: 295 g
Dimensions: 216 x 140 x 16 mm
-James Pickford, Editor of "FT Mastering, Financial Times
"Witzel has an engaging style which makes this an excellent text for students on introductory business and management courses."
-Kerry Carson, University of Louisiana
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review