Making a Difference in Teacher Education Through Self-Study: Studies of Personal, Professional and Program Renewal - Self-Study of Teaching and Teacher Education Practices 2 (Hardback)Clare Kosnik (editor), Clive Beck (editor), Anne R. Freese (editor), Anastasia P. Samaras (editor)
- We can order this
* examples of research conducted on 15 different teacher education programs
* the impact the research had on the development of the program is included
* the text systematically describes 15 teacher education programs
* engaging stories of teacher educators working to renew their programs
* The studies include a description of the research methodology used
Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
Number of pages: 260
Weight: 1290 g
Dimensions: 232 x 156 x 17 mm
Edition: 2005 ed.
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review